MuchForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I still cant beleive you guys saved my UserID.....

4 posters

Go down

I still cant beleive you guys saved my UserID.....  Empty I still cant beleive you guys saved my UserID.....

Post by cvillakg Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:53 pm

Was going down the memory lane and thought of checking on this .... cooluser, Zeikzeil, Yogi, simon .. Hey you guys .. .... Smile) I wuld love it if this forum gets back up and running ... Smile) The good Ol Days .. Smile)

PS :: Hope you guys remember me ...  Very Happy 

cvillakg

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Back to top Go down

I still cant beleive you guys saved my UserID.....  Empty Re: I still cant beleive you guys saved my UserID.....

Post by Ollie_Admin Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Last time I came here was several years ago. Had an email a registered user created a new thread. Thought I'd come and check it out. Nice to hear from someone from "back in the day." Just to answer your question, I don't hear from anyone anymore. I stopped doing all of this a long time ago.
Just for old kicks, here is a decent [DEX] with pretty fast speeds. About half of the contents are [FREnch]:
<http://geselle.fr/Films/>
and another
<http://dl.justmovie.asia/movie/>

Nice to hear from someone. Take care, Ollie
Ollie_Admin
Ollie_Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

I still cant beleive you guys saved my UserID.....  Empty Re: I still cant beleive you guys saved my UserID.....

Post by cvillakg Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:26 pm

Hey Ollie ...... Nice to hear from you Smile) .. I guess all the guys are busy .. Didnt hear anything from anyone myself .. but was sure excited to see some familiar names Smile) ... Those two links above sure reminded of good ol days ... Thanks Heaps Ol .. Smile) Take care

cvillakg

Registration date : 2010-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hobart Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:02 pm

Yea, I just randomly decided to check it out first time in some years myself hello anyone!

hobart

Registration date : 2009-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by simon Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:08 pm

HELLO you guys !!!!! Very Happy

simon

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum